The Department of civil engineering was started in the year 2012 . We adopt into the fast growing high-tech world and without compromising for the best academic performance. We offer B. E. program in civil Engineering. The Department has best faculty, mentor, peaceful infrastructure and laboratories.
The faculties of the department are highly qualified and are successfully develop their curriculum with their novel teaching techniques. Our dedicated faculty members have sound knowledge in emerging areas like Survey, DRCE, Concrete technology.
To empower the civil Engineering students’ skill
- To become a school of excellence that brings out civil engineering with high technical competencies and promote high end research to meet the current and future challenges in civil engineering
- Ethical values and Social Responsibility.
The Department is committed to:
- To promote quality education research and consultancy for industrial and social needs
- To ambitiously work towards to create a live environment with smart class.
- To empower student leadership quality in students.
- Achieve excellence in academics and research
- Empower students to apply acquired knowledge and skills innovatively to meet evolving global challenges and societal needs
Scope of Employment
Civil branch is the best branch and evergreen branch forever. The scope is this branch is lot in now days. Civil stands for construction in various investigation level in Engineering.
Civil engineering is the oldest branch of engineering which is growing right from the stone age of civilization.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To enable graduates to pursue research, or have a successful career in academia or industries associated with civil Engineering, or as entrepreneurs.
- To provide students with strong foundational concepts and also advanced techniques and tools in order to enable them to build solutions.
- To prepare students to critically analyze existing literature in an area of specialization and ethically develop innovative and research oriented methodologies to solve the problems identified.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Programme Specific Objectives
- To analyse, design and develop solutions by applying foundational concepts of civil engineering.
- To apply design principles and best practices for developing quality products for scientific and business applications.
- Concrete lab
- Survey lab
- Soil mechanics lab
- Environmental lab
- Hydraulic lab
- SOM lab
- AUTO CADD
- STAAD PRO
- REVIT ARCHITECTURE
- Guest Lectures
- Knowledge Sharing
Value Added Courses
- Archi CAD
- Staad Pro
- Building Information Modeling
Curriculam & Co-Curriculam: